The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

Can I ask how you went about bringing them into the states. I had talked with a fellow about sending me some eggs not live chicks and h sort of flaked out on me. Can you explain the process of importing please. I love love love the English Orpingtons and was very much looking forward to having several varieties from this individual.
Thanks
Candace

Can I ask how you went about bringing them into the states. I had talked with a fellow about sending me some eggs not live chicks and h sort of flaked out on me. Can you explain the process of importing please. I love love love the English Orpingtons and was very much looking forward to having several varieties from this individual.
Thanks
Candace
Who are you asking? Perhaps, if you are speaking to someone in specific, you should PM them. Unless, you are seeking a variety that isn't already here, I think you will save a lot of time, money, and effort to just find breeders that already have them here. Legally, that is.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the compliments on the blues.
All the buffs are beautiful and Alton Your blacks are really very nice. I like them a lot

Hope everyone has a great Lord's day. I am headed off to Church where wer are having ouir annual Church Picnic at Landmark Park. I have a huge Crock pot full of BBQ Ribs and another Crockput full of homemade Mac n Cheese and a Banana Pudding that weighs 15 lb. A jug of Sweet tea. Gonna be a great tiime today

This is Pudge,100% EBO, by Monty, out of Mrs. Pumphry at 6 months. Going somewhere in a hurry ! Taken by a friend yesterday. She's been laying since she was 5 months old.
The color is amazing! Julie always a treat to see those blues..have a great time at the church picnic...I'm doing lords work in different way today..lots of traumas and life flights to hospital. volunteered to help Out today. Have trauma story of my own..tornadoes..high winds in area injured 2 birds..vet was here..repaired damage to birds..they are fine but very sore and quiet..but up and around today..construction crew is up fixing minor damage to facia roof ect.. will explain more wed.. With photos..sooner if I can get to it..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom