The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

You are just beautiful Vickie...the buff girls are like Your being surrounded by gold jewelry..a bunch of happy girls.. my husband loves the photos so rich in color..and I can testify to that color..my camera takes the same..they glow with health, that goes for so many breeders in here..healthy happy birds..the pics of the birds posted earlier That came from you are same way..great color from consumer grade camera like mine..

Last edited:
You are just beautiful Vickie...the buff girls are like Your being surrounded by gold jewelry..a bunch of happy girls.. my husband loves the photos so rich in color..and I can testify to that color..my camera takes the same..they glow with health, that goes for so many breeders in here..healthy happy birds..
Thank you Lynne ! Now your husband needs to get YOU a necklace to match your birds !

Wow the color on that is so amazing!
I asked my friend about that ! She told me that she had NOT fiddled with color. We had very good light, and she has a very good camera. Notice that the pullet is the same color as my necklace, which I have been wearing for 35+ years......."The color of a gold watch". What you can't see is that her sister was behind me, pecking me in the butt! Here is the photo taken just before she jumped in my lap with her 2 sisters in tow. YUP ! There's MORE of 'em !
I hate to say this but that necklace needs to be polished. Your girls outshine it!

I wish I could too ! These were taken by a friend who was photographing kids ' prom photos in my garden. She was intrigued by the Orps. and started shooting. Just for comparisom, here is Pudge's 1/2 sister, by Monty, bred to a SOP hen. She is just 6 months old , and has been laying for a month. "The Pest" was very determined to get her photo taken !
Very nice picture Vickie !! Keep up the good work them buffs are coming along great !!!!!

Pair of beautiful ladies!!
wink.png
Very Nice!!

Back
Top Bottom