The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

I just talked with Don and he lives north of there and everything is okay where he is but I have another friend that lives Near OK city and I can not get him on his cell phone. I am just getting a busy signal . I am praying for all concerned.

I just got a email ffrom my friend in Moore. It just missed them by less than 1 mile and they are so thankful to be safe but sad for all the other devastation.

Last edited:
Our prayers go out to all of those in OK. Hope you and yours are safe Marc. It looks like you are headed for a rough evening. God bless.
been thinking about marc and his family all afternoon...hope everything is ok with them..prayers from us to all of the families affected

Last edited:
Hello Julie and the rest of you guys. I live in Moore, OK. The family is all ok. We are so fortunate that the storm missed us, but all the devastation and loss is just terrible. I am out of Oklahoma for work, but my family spent an hour in our shelter with the neighbors and the dogs. It took a while to get word that everything was ok at home. Cell service was pretty much non-existent. Sure ready to get home.

Hello Julie and the rest of you guys. I live in Moore, OK. The family is all ok. We are so fortunate that the storm missed us, but all the devastation and loss is just terrible. I am out of Oklahoma for work, but my family spent an hour in our shelter with the neighbors and the dogs. It took a while to get word that everything was ok at home. Cell service was pretty much non-existent. Sure ready to get home.
Thank goodness you and your family is OK!

Blarneyeggs" Do you have the recipe? Was it easy? Tricky keeping everything cool, but very doable.

I will PM you the recipe.

Julie,
Charlie is Amazing, WOW.

Oh, Lynne, he's so Handsome!

Galanie: REALLY interested in how you put the yolks in there. Did you freeze them along with the milk or what?
I will PM you the recipe.

"Chucklecluck"
Ditto. After my feeding chores outside, I will send you the recipe.

So thankful.

Back
Top Bottom