The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

OK, that photo is great. I seem to be using that word (great) in this thread a lot. What software did you use to insert the names like that? I am not a computer wiz for sure but would love to do something like that for a school project my g kids could have.
I have several programs I use depending upon the situation. On my old computer I used to use a watermarking program. I think it was called watermark-Pro? Since I just got a new computer I have used paint program before, and I've also used picmonkey. It's not hard to do at all

Last edited:
Two of my three new bantam chocolates! Hoping for no roos!!!

I have 10+ BBS English Orpington eggs ready to ship out today! These were sold but the buyer canceled due to his medical condition. Eggs are $65 + shipping.

the shipping cost will depend on your zip code.

Please contact me ASAP in you are interested! These eggs, if sold will ship out this after noon!

I can be messaged here, on my farm page or E-mailed at: [email protected]

More pictures can be seen on our farm page! https://www.facebook.com/LotsACluckinFarm

At Lots 'A' Cluckin' Farm we are Certified NPIP breeders in the state of TN. NPIP # 63-460

Last edited:
Is this a pullet or cockerel?

She/he was born march 4 so 1 month old

Ease quote me!
These are my first english orps I'm soo happy I got a great deal on these I got 7 for 4 dollars each 4 are babies and 3 are a month

Is this a pullet or cockerel?

She/he was born march 4 so 1 month old

Ease quote me!
These are my first english orps I'm soo happy I got a great deal on these I got 7 for 4 dollars each 4 are babies and 3 are a month

need to see the comb and saddle feather, side view and head shot, up close. its black so cant see any detail or the comb

I have 10+ BBS English Orpington eggs ready to ship out today! These were sold but the buyer canceled due to his medical condition. Eggs are $65 + shipping. the shipping cost will depend on your zip code. Please contact me ASAP in you are interested! These eggs, if sold will ship out this after noon! I can be messaged here, on my farm page or E-mailed at: [email protected] More pictures can be seen on our farm page! https://www.facebook.com/LotsACluckinFarm At Lots 'A' Cluckin' Farm we are Certified NPIP breeders in the state of TN. NPIP # 63-460
Are u located in tn?

Back
Top Bottom