The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

I had a black split and a chocolate hatch! Chocolate roo baby and black split hen baby. Approx. 7 weeks old. English Baby
[/URL]

Females cannot be split to/recessively carrying Chocolate. Either they are Choc, or they aren't.

Anyone seen this in a lemon cuckoo before? I have been hatching and breeding mine for almost 2 years now and have never seen this. Still an adorable button though :p

I have one english buff pullet coming in and hope to find some more to add bloodline diversity. Does anyone else have some? I know Jordan farms has lemons. but his supply and demand is top heavy nor do I want cocks. I have enough.

My most fluffy and rounded cock happens to be one that looks ugly because he had a damaged eye as a chick. I should call him 2-face. Because he is gorgeous from one side and hideous on the other :p

PS. Mine are not imported they were bred in the US but I want to compare some notes.

Last edited:
OK, that photo is great. I seem to be using that word (great) in this thread a lot. What software did you use to insert the names like that? I am not a computer wiz for sure but would love to do something like that for a school project my g kids could have.

Back
Top Bottom