The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

Some of my young Lavs.

Hello! I need some help sexing my 3 Jubilee's that I raised from chicks this spring. Thanks!

Jubilee #1

#1 on right #2 on left

Jubilee #2

Jubilee #3

All 3 from left to right #1 #2 #3
#2 definitely a pullet, #3 definitely a cockerel, #1 I am leaning towards cockerel.
which breeder did you get the from?

Last edited:
Can I ask where he came from?

HinksJC line from Pat Middleton. Would love to find someone who thinks he could be a good addition to their flock.

Also, I will be traveling to Little Rock in couple of weeks if anyone else has interest.

RoosterLew, you and me? we might be able to do trade, I really love the Lav and their coloring, but need pullet.

I'm very pleased to be showing off an ongoing project of mine. I've been working on gold lace chocolate orpingtons for a couple years now and I finally have hatched a good patterned cockerel. I've hatched plenty of females, but this male means the project is 1-step closer to being complete/breeding true. Is he perfect, nope. But for so early on in the project I'm very happy with the progress

Here is an adult hen of mine for comparison

I'm very pleased to be showing off an ongoing project of mine. I've been working on gold lace chocolate orpingtons for a couple years now and I finally have hatched a good patterned cockerel. I've hatched plenty of females, but this male means the project is 1-step closer to being complete/breeding true. Is he perfect, nope. But for so early on in the project I'm very happy with the progress

Here is an adult hen of mine for comparison

Really nice looking bird! Wish you were closer to Kansas, I would be interested!

Back
Top Bottom