The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

It has been a busy summer and I haven't had a chance to post a lot of pics here but decided it was time to take some new ones. Everyone on here has such beautiful birds
love.gif
, I don't think they get much prettier than the English Orps. I don't see much of the old gang on here anymore, where did everyone go
sad.png
. Nice to see all the newbies though
smile.png
and glad you could all join us!

Buff Delaware and Columbian Orpingtons (only difference is the barring)
They love dusting in the wood shavings
smile.png

Some of this years Blue Partridge

Rockin, you always have such beautiful birds! Ewe... I absolutely love the Choc gold laced, great job! You guys keep coming up with all these new orps I want. Eventually I am going to run out of room to house everyone. There is only so much 6 acres can hold. Is it bad to buy more land so you can keep more chickens?

Rockin, you always have such beautiful birds! Ewe... I absolutely love the Choc gold laced, great job! You guys keep coming up with all these new orps I want. Eventually I am going to run out of room to house everyone. There is only so much 6 acres can hold. Is it bad to buy more land so you can keep more chickens?

yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif

Thank you and you are so right, these beauties are so addicting............
smile.png

Rockin, you always have such beautiful birds!  Ewe... I absolutely love the Choc gold laced, great job!  You guys keep coming up with all these new orps I want.  Eventually I am going to run out of room to house everyone.  There is only so much 6 acres can hold.  Is it bad to buy more land so you can keep more chickens?

Thank you! :) I have even more new colors in the works I just haven't had time to photograph lately.
My double silver lace are on their 3rd generation now.
I also have chocolate silver lace which I hope to share on here pretty soon. Just need to get some pictures.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom