Congrats Jeremy!
celebrate.gif
can't wait to see more baby photos!

Awesome Jeremy. This is fabulous news!
And you were due something good in chicken land
we want pics!

Last edited:
Hi Jeremy,
Thanks for the Tolbunt Orpingtons breeding programe. I have bantam orpingtons and can get two generations out in a year, so I can make this colour in bantams in a year. I have bantam gold lace and bantam jubilees and of course the most other important one is bantam spangled. Way to go, Goldlace cock over possible both colours would even help too I presume? Then I have immediate outcrosses if I pick the chicks well and put into two pens, I could have two strains - ha ha Sandy
wee.gif

Jeremy, What would happen if I put a spangled cock into the pen of Goldlace, or Jubilees,? I know the main colour is determined by the cock, how strong would that be, possible too strong? Sandy

my bator was shipped friday..should be here wednesday... sooooooo... i need ten eggs to break it in.... i am not into showing but would sure like some of these orps you guys are making me drool over!

my bator was shipped friday..should be here wednesday... sooooooo... i need ten eggs to break it in.... i am not into showing but would sure like some of these orps you guys are making me drool over!

I don't have eggs available right now, but I will eventually this Spring. My birds are pure English, Blue, Black and Splash.

There are some folks selling part English hatching eggs right now, so I guess it depends on what you're looking for.

hi there my blue UK orps are laying but my young cockerel is not covering the girls yet but i hope to have fertal eggs from these girls soon
fl.gif

Beautiful day here in the Pacific Northwest. Sunny and cool, with a little bit of wind. First day out free ranging for the Orps in awhile. They were loving it. Going to send pics of some of them. These birds came from Bamachicken last April, so about 10 months old. The black Roo came from Red Reiner....he is a Hoss son Julie... He is only 7 months so still has a lot of growing and filling out to do. The boys were in a Show off mode, but the girls were too focused on eating those greens. Enjoy the pics

Can you say a little windy???

Bratty girls...but you get the idea

Back
Top Bottom