The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

Cheryl, cute pictures!
love.gif

Nava, Rebel Yel, also so beautiful!
love.gif
Everyone we need more baby photos or more anything photos. I will be taking more of these Jubilee chicks they have already changed.

thank you guys, I'm going to separate my white Orps and put them in with my Black Rooster

and keep the Blue rooster with the Blue girls and start hatching them in 2 weeks, they have been laying for the past couple of weeks, and i got the bators running so......................

at the moment they are all together but as soon as they are let out to free range the boy's ( brothers ) go at it for a min or two and then they are the best brothers ever it's weird.

Last edited:
We have had 80 degree weather here too. We have cut grass one time already four weeks ago and looks like DH will be cutting again this weekend. I am going to try and make a few pics tomorrow if the Sun is shining. I don't know if i will make pics of the pullets though. The young cockerels have worked them over and ihave had to move the males out and give them a break. I have a few cute chicks though. Starting to feather in good.
I love all the pics.

My apologies to anybody trying to to contact me over the last week, we lost our land line and internet connection, it took 8 days to find the fault!
lots of emails to wade through and answer but before that will put on some more pictures,
jubilee and a few pics of blue jubilee project,

Bob you have a beautiful property. Is that I Chicken guard dog I see in the back ground of one of those pics..
Thanks for sharing your photos

My apologies to anybody trying to to contact me over the last week, we lost our land line and internet connection, it took 8 days to find the fault!
lots of emails to wade through and answer but before that will put on some more pictures,
jubilee and a few pics of blue jubilee project,

GORGEOUS!!! Do you mind sharing...is it a blue hen with a jubilee roo? Fabulous job, GORGEOUS wow
highfive.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom