The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

The cockerel's face sure looked like Greenfire. Mine are from Greenfire too with the exception of one pullet from Marc. PM me anytime. I will always talk GL.
Thanks so much for the warm welcome...it is greatly appreciated

It can be a bit scary be the new kid or old fart on the block...LOL

cant wait to see that big blue girl when she gets out of her molt
yippiechickie.gif
celebrate.gif
and that pic of winston and clementine ARE SO CUTE
D.gif
celebrate.gif
D.gif
celebrate.gif
you have very pretty chickens i have chickens to they are barred rocks and astralorps they are very SWEET i love them there names are fluffy,tweeter,snowy and feathery i got them from wilco

Oh wow! 20 every 4 days! They're keepers! How many hens are laying? I've just now have 4 laying consistently. It's been really slow!
sad.png
They're not reading the manual.
5 Bantam Orps. are laying every day for about 2 weeks now, never had these before but they relay put out the eggs !!!!!
Great little birds.

I took a few pics of our Jubilee pullet and her new up and coming very young roo acquired from a very special friend :) Louise.. thus allow us to have each of the pair from different blood lines :)

I couldn't decide which pic to send of him.. so here is another one. lol
Renie, they get prettier as they mature....your young boy is looking more and more like "Elliot" Looks like you have your self a keeper! I would love to see more photos as he matures!
What a beautiful boy
love.gif
!

Renie, they get prettier as they mature....your young boy is looking more and more like "Elliot" Looks like you have your self a keeper! I would love to see more photos as he matures!
What a beautiful boy
love.gif
!

I will keep you posted .... don't worry. He is turning into a very good boy.

Saturday's Chicken Nuggets. One shouldn't have favorites, but I already do! The one on on the left is my favorite so far. They should all look alike, but I can tell them apart since their gold heads are all a little different. The intensity of the black is different too.

I know there are a few Gold Laced breeders out there...have any of you noticed if f there is a connection between the color of day old down feathering and their adult feathers?

Marc, if you see this picture, they are chicks from your pullet. Thank you.

Those are some very pretty Nuggets. I don't think that there's a connection. I really can't remember how mine looked as chicks. I didn't take pics of mine when I received them as chicks. Thanks for sharing a pic those little beauties. I love em.

Back
Top Bottom