The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

Marc, I'm in awe, as usual! I'm thinking about a trip down to visit in a month or so, as I've finally gotten a break from the madness around here scheduled. I'll take a bunch of pics and upload them for you when I come!

I think I have a few things to bring you, too!!
Hi Renee,

Good to hear from you again. It's been a while. You're always welcome and visit.
Talk to you later,

Marc

I was just curious as to the start of a crele project. I have seen it suggested that one would take a cuckoo roo over partridge hen and I am beginning to think it should be the other way around. Partridge roo over cuckoo hens I feel would be a better choice. I am sure you all are familiar with the chicken calculator by now, it among other findings has me leaning toward Partridge over Cuckoo. Please feel free to do the cross on the calculator yourself you'll find that Cuckoo over Partridge will never yield any ( black patterned gold duckwing barred males ) only yellow/gold duckwing barred. The Partridge over Cuckoo will yield black patterned gold duckwing barred in both male and female. A true crele will always display the duckwing pattern in the roo's

http://kippenjungle.nl/Overzicht.htm#kipcalculator

GO LARRY,
celebrate.gif
ya.gif
clap.gif

Is that a gold laced in the bottom pic?

Back
Top Bottom