The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

Yes that's true. I might need some large fowl orps just to compair
smile.png
Here are some pictures of my Large Fowl Chocolate pullets/hens for you to compare. And if you would like more of a "hands-on" approach to comparing the bantam vs. Large Fowl Chocolates just let me know! I'd be happy to send some your way :) Haha

Here are some pictures of my Large Fowl Chocolate pullets/hens for you to compare. And if you would like more of a "hands-on" approach to comparing the bantam vs. Large Fowl Chocolates just let me know! I'd be happy to send some your way :) Haha
The only difference I can see between these and my Marc Sacre choc bantams is the tail. My girls are all soft bustle. No upright feathers. I like them that way.

The only difference I can see between these and my Marc Sacre choc bantams is the tail. My girls are all soft bustle. No upright feathers. I like them that way.

Ok...mine are GFF and Marc Sacre lines. Do you know average weight for chocolate bantams? I think mine are medium-sized, or maybe its just all feathers. And what's the average weight of a LF engligh orp?

I have 6 Isabel orpingtons and a couple mottled orpingtons in...lockdown tomorrow!
How exciting..

Half English half American SQ babies
smile.png

Bad pictures I know. Is it just me or are their tails a little "upright" or will they grow into them?
They look a little close and long and tall now but chickens change so much in the last few months of growth .give them more time..

Last edited:
Information about weights can be found in Standard of Perfection. It covers all breeds that are accepted in the APA and ABA. You can click on the link in my profile and it will take you right to the website to get great information. My signature links also include the link to the Orpington club..please join.

Information about weights can be found in Standard of Perfection. It covers all breeds that are accepted in the APA and ABA. You can click on the link in my profile and it will take you right to the website to get great information. My signature links also include the link to the Orpington club..please join.

Thanks delisha, I'll check it out!

Back
Top Bottom