The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

Just for funzies,
I have had English Orpingtons and bantam Orpingtons on my mind lately, such fuzzy butts! So I sketched one up tonight-

It's not perfect by any means but I had fun drawing it! Proportions can be hard when you are talking about specifics
tongue.png

Thanks for the info Dragonlady. I'm pretty certain mine are going to be larger than that, since they are M. Sacre Imports :) Did you by chance look up Medium Bantams? I guess I could. lol
Bantam weights are for each breed. There is no such thing as a medium bantam.Bantams that are shown must be under the weights I listed.

Thankyou so much for the clarification! :) I still love mine and they are absolutely adorable. Perhaps their weight wont increase and they will just fill out more. Those fluffy feathers can be so deceiving. lol

Hi All, I'm in Northern Cal also, located in San Francisco, Bay Area. I have an 8 month old Jubilee Roo, and trying to decide wh

ether to keep him or not. He is huge and beautifull coloring on him but not sure about leg length, and type. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Earthbird

Well there is 16 oz in a pound. I was off a bit, I just looked in up. The Med. are 3-4 lbs, least the imports that I have. I guess time will tell as they grow up--they do have short backs and are getting fluffy skirts :) What's something good to weigh them with?

Hi All, I'm in Northern Cal also, located in San Francisco, Bay Area. I have an 8 month old Jubilee Roo, and trying to decide wh

ether to keep him or not. He is huge and beautifull coloring on him but not sure about leg length, and type. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Earthbird
Pictures are too hard to tell..can you take more?

Just for funzies,
I have had English Orpingtons and bantam Orpingtons on my mind lately, such fuzzy butts! So I sketched one up tonight-

It's not perfect by any means but I had fun drawing it! Proportions can be hard when you are talking about specifics
tongue.png
She can come live in my coop.................
lol.png
Very nice

Earthbird
Keep him ! He fits the US standard on type.

Back
Top Bottom