The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

I have Jubilee chicks hatching today. 3 have made it out so far. I love the Jubilee color.
My Orps are not fans of the snow and we have lots of it! So sick of temps below 0. Most of my boys have a little frostbite. Nothing bad. They go in lockdown for the next few days as the temp dips way below zero.

I have Jubilee chicks hatching today. 3 have made it out so far. I love the Jubilee color.
My Orps are not fans of the snow and we have lots of it! So sick of temps below 0. Most of my boys have a little frostbite. Nothing bad. They go in lockdown for the next few days as the temp dips way below zero.

My one eng. Orp is so not a fan of snow. ...or rain .....or anything new......or anything that moves. She is the biggest chicken ever and I am not talking about her size! And she NEVER stops voicing her complaints! ;)

My English orps do not know any better. Snow, rain, wind, sun. Its all the same to them. Pink got his comb and wattles wet at the wrong temp :(

Last edited:
good luck with your hatch..................
fl.gif

After seeing all these beautiful birds makes me want to fire up the incubator and hatch me some chicks. Anyone sell hatching eggs or recommend the best place to get eggs?
Thanks
Christina

Hello everyone on the E Orp thread! I was wondering if there is anyone that has some eggs that they might sell. I only want to try to hatch to get two pullets for my little flock. Not for breeding but mainly for my enjoyment. I just saw this breed in person and oh my goodness they are GEORGOUSE!!!! So if you have any and might be willing to part with any eggs for less than ebay prices please let me know. I'm in Oklahoma...
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom