The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

I don't want to sound like a poop but I believe it is against BYC rules to use BYC to promote or send members to another auction site?
idunno.gif

Just don't want anyone in trouble
smile.png

Last edited:
wee.gif
Partridge Chicks!! YAY!
celebrate.gif

I put these babies under a big ole Wyandotte Broody...she only hatched 2 chicks, so I figured she could accommodate 7 more (her back side is a bit broad)...She is like 'What the HECK?! Where did all these chicks come from?! Now I'm like a stalker, keep sitting right next to her brooder, making sure she's bonding to them....

wee.gif
Partridge Chicks!! YAY!
celebrate.gif

I put these babies under a big ole Wyandotte Broody...she only hatched 2 chicks, so I figured she could accommodate 7 more (her back side is a bit broad)...She is like 'What the HECK?! Where did all these chicks come from?! Now I'm like a stalker, keep sitting right next to her brooder, making sure she's bonding to them....
We hatched our first 2 partridge Orpingtons from our girls last night.

wee.gif
Partridge Chicks!! YAY!
celebrate.gif

They will bond quicker if you keep them dark for several hours.

Back
Top Bottom