The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

We tried to do Newport last year but with 4 kids, a family business and church it fell through. So are we talking about showing English Orps in particular.

yes but as a new (to the APA) breed. We are working on renaming them as there is already English Orpingtons in the APA,. the imports are different enough that we are trying to have them accepted as a separate breed. Would really like to avoid the controversy and drama that often appears when it comes to this subject. If all goes well , there will be a need to show the Blacks as the first color as the new breed and record kept that they were shown. it will be a bit before we can move forward but just keep that in mind if you can.

I have started another sponsored giveaway on my farm page!! This time it is treats for your birds!

I have planed out with help from Farmers' Helper a wonderful giveaway for my followers!!

If you have "Liked" my page all you have to do is comment on the post that is pinned to the top of my page and you will be entered for a chance to win!! https://www.facebook.com/LotsACluckinFarm

Their will be three winners! Each winner gets 1 Farmers’ Helper Original ForageCake (13 oz.) and a 28 oz. bag of UltraKibble!!

Your girls will love you for ever if you win these treats for them!

Please tell all of your friends about this giveaway! We want as many people as possible to have a chance at winning!!

We have never shown but talk about it often. We have never even been to a show but want to. So we would need help. But we would love to. I would like more details.

poultryshowcentral.com

I think the hardest part is getting your blood drawn, but that site can show you local shows and even gives advice on washing, ect.

Some partridge Orps I have growing out. I am loving the head on the pullet.

Back
Top Bottom