The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

Faraday40
I've never seen a chocolate so white. GORGEOUS! The double barring is lovely.My Chocolate Cuckoo boys, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb are quite lovely. I'll be rehoming Dumb as his type is not as English as I select for. I need to get some pictures and post!
Thank you. We always tease Brick because he was blessed with all the beauty.....and not much else! His name was shortened from "Dumb as a Brick." He's short & brick-like in his body as well as well, so the name has a double meaning. I really didn't want him, but he stayed because of his beauty & docile temperament. The elder roo is the flock leader, but Brick is the Romeo.

I'm sure he sees himself like this:

Thank you. We always tease Brick because he was blessed with all the beauty.....and not much else! His name was shortened from "Dumb as a Brick." He's short & brick-like in his body as well as well, so the name has a double meaning. I really didn't want him, but he stayed because of his beauty & docile temperament. The elder roo is the flock leader, but Brick is the Romeo. I'm sure he sees himself like this:
That is funny:)

Hi Amanda, ReMe here,
Will look for you at Dixie Chicks today before Days end.
question...

Last edited:
Look at how fast the internet is.
Frightening when a mistake is made,... give something to the internet and it is there forever.
see anyone you know? fast isn't it?

Last edited:
Look at how fast the internet is.
Frightening when a mistake is made,... give something to the internet and it is there forever.
see anyone you know? fast isn't it?
Yes, that's frightening! Well, at least Brick is an Orpington. I wonder how Fabio would feel about being included in this search?

Anyone in Illinois, Indiana, NW Ohio or Southern Michigan have Chocolate, Mauve or B/B/S birds, chicks and/or eggs available the middle of next month? I will be traveling that way then.

Back
Top Bottom