The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

Jeremy they are 75 percent English. When Joy crosses them with one of her English boys The next generation will only be 1/8 th American.

Quote:
Well, they're beautiful. I commend you for your efforts in breeding them Julie.
smile.png

(ETA: Joy, that means I'm jealous!)

Oh and you're suppose to be discouraging me, not giving me MORE reasons to want chicks...
tongue.png

Last edited:
Hi Bama,

I took some updated pics of your babies who aren't babies. They are beautiful. I have one other Black and he is a little smaller but a mini me of the one I posted pics of and then another blue roo who is younger. I just didn't have time to take any more pics today. It is difficult to get accurate color on the blues but these are pretty true.
When do the American Orp roos get tails. I keep promising them they are coming soon but I don't think they believe me. The last one of the Black Roo with the one gallon waterer is to get an idea of size. They are now making all the girls seem tiny.

33539_dsc_0629.jpg

33539_dsc_0635.jpg

33539_dsc_0641.jpg

33539_dsc_0637.jpg

33539_dsc_0670.jpg

33539_dsc_0647.jpg

33539_dsc_0652.jpg

33539_dsc_0649.jpg

33539_dsc_0654.jpg

33539_dsc_0657.jpg

33539_dsc_0686.jpg

33539_dsc_0685.jpg

33539_dsc_0706.jpg

33539_dsc_0699.jpg

33539_dsc_0703.jpg

33539_dsc_0715.jpg

33539_dsc_0743.jpg

33539_dsc_0740.jpg

33539_dsc_0748.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Germaine, I am sorry, but you need to dump those horrible splashes. I will be glad to take them off your hands!
gig.gif

AGH!!!!!! They are GORGEOUS! GLoria Jean gave me a splash hen that is Ultrasuede's niece, and it only makes me want more. They are so pretty!

I love the P's, Joy- you are going to have fun with those beauties. Is Winston drooling yet?

Jeremy- NO MORE CHICKS!!!! There, did that help you?

Quote:
Thanks everybody!

Joy, I love the way you name your chickens! The O's and the P's-- you are so much fun. When were you sending the girls to me, I can't remember...

Your babies are just about getting into the "fugly" stage and I will get some pictures. When they look like that I think they are precious.
Plus I would love some help guessing if they are boy or girls because I just can't tell. I know I have a couple black girls and I am really excited about that.

I have missed alot of pics and need to go back and read

Thanks to all for the compliments on my new girls - I like their names also !! But a BIG thanks to Julie for sending them to me !!!

Jeremy - I totally disagree with Beth - I think you need 100's more chicks and chickens !!! The more the merrier
big_smile.png

Beth - Alas, Winston is not drooling yet. He is still molting and he is not too interested in the girls these days. It is so strange to see him like this. Usually he is all over them....I even took the girls' aprons off !!! He still does his thing, just MUCH less.

Germaine - My boys take forever to get tails !! I am sending the girls to you, ummmmmmmmmmmmm, NEVER
tongue.gif
I love your picture #10. She is a pretty girl !! How old are they?

Donnie - You need to get you some then !! You won't regret it.

Quote:
Well, I never! Hmmmppffff
lau.gif
gig.gif
The #10 girl hatched about the beginning of April. She is pretty, and spoiled rotten. OK I forgive you for not sending the girls...

and you're right Donnie will never regret getting some. They are wonderful.

Back
Top Bottom