The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

Pictures!!! We need pictures!
caf.gif

We're all gonna be on chick watch with Joy.

WOOO HOOO, Joy! I have a shipment coming tomorrow, too! A new crested pair of Icelandics from Mary (The Warden) in California. I will be awake all night right along with ya!
fl.gif
Fingers crossed that your birds and mine all have a quick journey and arrive safe and sound!
fl.gif

celebrate.gif
On the chicken deliveries!

I have 24+ Colored Dorking eggs, that are supposed to arrive tomorrow. Please add them to the list of safe travels. And in my case a wonderful hatching rate!
fl.gif

rsngstr101 They look wonderful! At that age mine were still looking like they had been plucked.

Quote:
I am very happy for you Joy <hugs> I just wonder why they told me that I would be the first one to get their GL Orp babies since I was the first one to confirm an order. Oh well... Please share pictures of your when you have time
smile.png

Renie'sPeeps :

Quote:
I am very happy for you Joy <hugs> I just wonder why they told me that I would be the first one to get their GL Orp babies since I was the first one to confirm an order. Oh well... Please share pictures of your when you have time
smile.png

Call em and ask em...and then ask for a couple extras for your pain and suffering.
fl.gif

Well, I can't hatch English Orps, so I must console myself and hatch others. SEE, my other breeds are fertile!
Hatch in progress..........
Notice yellow chicks missing here. Delawares (and Jersey Giants) are just now pipping. Always last to arrive.
I have SLWs, Lav Orps, New Hampshires, and Barred Rocks, as well.
First ones are poopin' and the last ones are pippin'.

31282_4-12-2011hat010.jpg

Back
Top Bottom