The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

gl_pull5.jpg

Gl is my own work from last year or so, cross of European to English or is it the other way round - lol
This year trying to get the lace back in the fluff & also to hatch a spare boy. Didnt work out that way as I hatched 40 odd boys.

Did offer to sell this girl, no takers - even for a silly price - orps arnt selling over here. So just might bung her in the show pen at the end of the year.

Milli is a egg hatch from abroad, havnt had the space to breed more.... hatched loads last year, boys are lovely.

jub_cock.jpg

Quote:
I would love to have orps that looked like these. LF though. those are really pretty birds and you have done well. I so wish it was easier to bring them here....
hit.gif

finaly got my orps from renie's peeps she was sooooooooooo nice an i will def be going back in the spring for more.i just loved were she live so pretty an a super awsome garden.o.k so now what i bought i got one of her huge roos denzel the widest bird i have ever seen.then i got 3 blue pullets an 2 black pullets an 1 blue roo from her march hatch they are all so big an fluffy i love them an then i bought 4 black chicks an 4 blue chick from junes hatch.i had soooooooooooo much fun only prob is denzel is fighting everyone.well here are some pics
62815_new_english_orps_005.jpg

this is blacky next to denzel for anyone that thinks there is not much diff from amerian standard an english.everyone says our blacky was huge lol
62815_new_english_orps_004.jpg

blue roo from march hatch
62815_new_english_orps_009.jpg

62815_new_english_orps_015.jpg

62815_new_english_orps_014.jpg

62815_new_english_orps_003.jpg

i saw this mommy an her baby so i just had to get a pic
62815_new_english_orps_017.jpg

this is just because there were like 6or7 huminbird in our flowers so i had to get a pic of a tiny bird

LOL yep.... Denzel looks like a turkey next to your other little guy... lol I hope you were able to better secure your coop when you got back home. I enjoyed having ya'll over today
smile.png
It was alot of fun. Now don't forget to call me when deer season starts.. lol
smile.png

KLF I am soo sorry to hear about your birds... I can only imagine how you feel. I hope you are able to get to the bottom of what is actually wrong with them.

<hugs>

Back
Top Bottom