The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

Love that slate blue!
love.gif
What beautiful lacing!

Just wanted to show a little lacing, what do y'all think ?

It's so hard to get good pics with a bad camera and a pen that you have fenced like Fort Knox (I always get the fence and not the birds in the pictures). These are the two best out of ten pictures...

I am not sure how old they are, but none are laying. If I had to guess... 4-5 months?

Sorry, it has been so long since I have been on. Crazy summer. I am going to try and upload a video of the chicks I hatched from eggs I got from Rebel Yell.

Okay - I deleted this. I will work on it again tonight. They are such pretty birds (maybe I am just a bit prejudice - LOL).

So, tonight - figure out how to do all this video stuff.

Last edited:
Sorry, it has been so long since I have been on. Crazy summer. I am going to try and upload a video of the chicks I hatched from eggs I got from Rebel Yell.
Let me try. It is 3 minutes long. Sorry it is long. Lots of background noise too, ignore the mess, building a coop for my seramas.

Okay, you can watch, but don't "listen" as for some reason the sound is off. I have no clue how to fix it.

Oh, also ignore the sexlink. She goes in my egg layer pen and just happens to have been raised with these 4. I will try to fix. But at least you can see the 4. 1 blue cockerel, 1 blue pullet, 1 black pullet, and 1 splash pullet. All gorgeous as far as I think.
It says the video is private. Can't see it.

Looks like you have some nice ones there Kathy... I probably have 15 extra roos... I have to make my choices very soon and cull the rest if I can't find homes for them.

Back
Top Bottom