The Life of being Little... my Seramas from eggs and beyond

After I integrated my littles with the adults, they did the same thing: wanted to hang out in the hen house instead of going out to play. I had to go in several days in a row and "shoo" them out. I tell them if they want to stay indoors all day, they have to do chores. That usually gets them moving! 🤣

So I'm having doubts that I have 2 roosters. Last year I had a rooster that was the same age as these chicks here and his comb was 3x the size and bright red at this point. Even though Pebbles has basically a non existent comb, the others have a small comb but not red as you can see from the photo.

What do you guys think? Do I have 3 hens or only one?
20220810_114611.jpg

Also, few days ago I switched these babies into the newer coop and doing very well. The slightly older birds are treating them great and sharing a perch together. ❤️

Last edited:
So I'm having doubts that I have 2 roosters. Last year I had a rooster that was the same age as these chicks here and his comb was 3x the size and bright red at this point. Even though Pebbles had basically a non existent comb, the others have a small comb but not red as you can see from the photo.

What do you guys think? Do I have 3 herbs or only one?
View attachment 3218358

Also, few days ago I switched these babies into the newer coop and doing very well. The slightly older birds are testing them great and sharing a perch together. ❤️
All look female. How old are they now?

Back
Top Bottom