The Little Serama that Could

marie_martin

Songster
12 Years
Feb 21, 2007
Grenada, MS
This little guy has beaten the odds and lived to chirp another day. Born a day early and very weak, it struggled to live. Then when it's sibling chicks were dying right next to him (due to mama human's accidental over-heating of the brooder) he managed to survive in spite of it all. Guess I need a special name for this one. Here he is in his first short story, Are You My Mother.

WHERE IS MY MOMMY?
IMG_1730.jpg

MOMMY?
IMG_1725.jpg

ARE YOU MY MOMMY?
IMG_1726.jpg

OH, YOU ARE MY MOMMY!
IMG_1728.jpg

NIGHT, NIGHT MOMMY.
IMG_1727.jpg

Hope you enjoy.

Marie

Hope you have a great hatch. I suck at incubating and obviously at brooding too. I guess I should let my silkies do all of that from now on. But my little one is doing great so at least it was not a total loss. I have silkies due any minute now so I will just stick him in with thos babies and mama will never know the difference. That way he has some friends. I am saying he because I have 3 girls and need a boy. It is usually the other way around right? But anyway. Thanks so much for reading little serama's first short story. Maybe he will write more later. We will have to wait and see.

Marie

I love you too. Glad to see you finally post. But stop yelling at me (all caps). I am your mama after all. You should introduce yourself if you have not already.

Mama

Back
Top Bottom