The Middle Tennessee Thread

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
gig.gif
Strange... One of my GSBR has a similar problem, he is a roo so he will be hitting the road soon.

Not so much holding out. I hatch every week so there were 4 brooders and we pulled yours from 2
lol.png
really there was the same stuff in all of them except the SPECIAL chicks. Like the Tolbunts. You knew you wouldn't get any of those
lau.gif

Do you need the Lexan anytime soon? I can bring it to your work anytime.

No hurry. I just need it sometime before I finish the drawers. I still need to finalize the sizes. I thought I might try to cut the stuff Fri. afternoon. I'm out of the shop all week with installs. If you wanted to drop it by there though you can leave it by the door. So when are we going to do the sand in your runs ?!!!

No hurry. I just need it sometime before I finish the drawers. I still need to finalize the sizes. I thought I might try to cut the stuff Fri. afternoon. I'm out of the shop all week with installs. If you wanted to drop it by there though you can leave it by the door. So when are we going to do the sand in your runs ?!!!

Not sure on that yet...... I need to call and find out how much it is a ton. He can haul 18 tons in his truck but $$$$$ might slow that down. I have a couple of chicken things in the works that will take some cash so I need to sell some birds. They are just not moving quickly this year. Usually when I post birds for sale that are laying they go quick... not this year. Then I have keep track so I can go get feed too.

I'm curious also if anyone is going to Lascassus Saturday. It's supposed to rain. What happens then? Do we bring tents if we're bringing stuff to sell?

I would take a tent for sure. I would think with the rain it would be a bust. It is too far for me.... I don't have good luck at flea markets or swaps. Guess I don't know what they are looking for.
hu.gif

I acquired two silkies from a old lady who want to change up her chicken breed. They are both 8 months old and the black one seems to be doing just fine. She is very friendly and social. The white one won't get off the roost. She just lays there, I have them in a separate coup to ensure they aren't sick but I am not sure why she won't get up. She hasn't laid eggs yet, I assume she eats a little during the day while I am at work since she hasn't died yet. Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom