The Middle Tennessee Thread

Happy birthday
1f382.png

I have a friend looking for black or LAV Australorps at point of lay. She's knew to chickens and looking for 2-3. I've given her some local options on other breeds but she'd love her 1st choice. Anyone have anything like this at POL? Thanks!

Hello All,

Im looking for some Rhode Island Red or Barred Rock pullets in the Chattanooga or surrounding area.

It was suggested I ask in this Middle TN thread as its much more active.

Does anyone have any recommendations on a good supplier/breeder they have had success with in the past?

This will be my first go round with chickens, getting pretty excited to get started.

Thanks for any recommendations.

Hi Everyone!

It's been a while since I've been on. We had a major move this past year and have finally settled down a bit. After much thought, prayer and careful consideration...we moved from a quarter acre in Nashville to 65 out in Cheatham Co! Our chickens are LOVING it, the kids are LOVING it, the hubs is LOVING it, and I am thrilled that I am finally more than just a country girl at heart.

I'm looking for some hatching eggs. Our trusty buff orpington has finally gone broody. I would love some chocolate orps, lavender wyandottes, welsummer, and super blues. Anyone out there have an assortment to sell??

Thanks!!

Hi Everyone!

It's been a while since I've been on. We had a major move this past year and have finally settled down a bit. After much thought, prayer and careful consideration...we moved from a quarter acre in Nashville to 65 out in Cheatham Co! Our chickens are LOVING it, the kids are LOVING it, the hubs is LOVING it, and I am thrilled that I am finally more than just a country girl at heart.

I'm looking for some hatching eggs. Our trusty buff orpington has finally gone broody. I would love some chocolate orps, lavender wyandottes, welsummer, and super blues. Anyone out there have an assortment to sell??

Thanks!!

Well hey NEIGHBOR! We are at the county line and have 65 acers too. I live down town. We don't have a house at the farm yet. Where in Cheatham Co are you? The only thing I have on your list is Super blue egg layers. I have mottled orps blue and blacks but some were crossed with jubilee so you will get some leakage. Getting out of the orps and already got out of wyandottes.

Back
Top Bottom