The Moonshiner's Chick Chat

I got my first week brooder cleaned out and waiting for shavings, feed, water and chicks too.
Second week brooders need hosed out and set up.
Speaking of.... I don't like TSC. Like don't like to the point that I hadn't shopped there in years.
I ended up breaking down and buying those pine shavings the other day. Yesterday I was looking up something else I need to stock up on. Yep TSC had the best price and their website claims they've got even better price right now. Much as I hate to I think I'll be making a TSC tomorrow and checking it out.
Maybe I'll grab some bags after work today if they're on sale. I need to clean pens but I don't have anything to put down in them afterwards

Maybe I'll grab some bags after work today if they're on sale. I need to clean pens but I don't have anything to put down in them afterwards
Oh it wasn't shavings I saw on sell but ya here their regular price is the best deal.
If I have success tomorrow I'll show you what I was looking at.

I need to go to our feed shop and grab stuff. Forgot it was the long weekend, so they'll probably be closed until Monday/Tuesday.

Have a small sample of my chicks that hatched yesterday:

20240328_094223.jpg

Oh it wasn't shavings I saw on sell but ya here their regular price is the best deal.
If I have success tomorrow I'll show you what I was looking at.
Yep, TSC shavings are always the best price here. It just depends on where I am when I need them. TSC and my feed store couldn’t get anymore opposite side of town from each other.

Back
Top Bottom