The Moonshiner's Leghorns

I can do math all day. Chicken genetics got me like
Confused Gary Coleman GIF

Set up a new group today. I have a very limited amount of girls and I think two are laying now or will be very soon.
Female
20220520_122414.jpg

Male isn't exactly what I'm working towards but will produce some so...
This boy is genetically the same as my Big Floppy rooster so I can swap them back and forth or combine the groups.
As of now I have two pens that can hold both groups but not one available ATM to hold them all together.
Male
20220520_122335.jpg

Set up a new group today. I have a very limited amount of girls and I think two are laying now or will be very soon.
Female
View attachment 3116565

This boy is genetically the same as my Big Floppy rooster so I can swap them back and forth or combine the groups.
As of now I have two pens that can hold both groups but not one available ATM to hold them all together.
Male
View attachment 3116573
Pretty 🥰

Female
View attachment 3116565

Male
View attachment 3116573
7472e94d2167a8492ea4c741baf3dc61_w200.gif
christmas-list-futurama.gif

Back
Top Bottom