The Moonshiner's Leghorns

Picking up two leghorns tomorrow brown ones 5 months old needed more eggs there was just 2 I can put them in my main coop .. My rooster is Blue Marans sorry but that is how I fly
And so it begins.

Do I need 3 mottled Leghorn Pullets?

not too much of a fan of the mottled colours but...... what could I make with them?

I have a White, Black and Cuckoo roos....

decisions decisions........
I would say absolutely.
But I might not give the best advice when it comes to should I get more birds questions.

I love that you’re so knowledgeable not just about Leghorns but about genetics in general and very kind too. I really appreciated you helping me figure out the colors on the first hatch from my own flock and why they ended up black lol since then, it’s grown even more and I’m now on the third (maybe technically second ?) generation and have gotten even crazier colors from their offspring! No clue why but it’s been so fun to experiment and speculate. I think you kinda got me started on that and hooked trying to see what colors and traits I could get or whatever. It started out as I just had a broody hen and figured I’d hatch some of my rooster’s kids since I really liked him and then it kind of evolved into trying to figure out the actual genetics behind it all, thanks to you. :love
Dawg
Knock off that mushy cr@p.
You're gonna soften my reputation and I don't handle compliments well.
Thank you for the kind words.

oh I def agree!

I have 2 handbrakes ... money and space.... I have to make some hard calls
Brakes 🙄

Hit the wall smoking and spinning
Still wasn't thinking 'bout nothing but winning
That's the only way I know

Back
Top Bottom