The most dangerous cake recipe in the world!

I am so going to try this!
wee.gif

Quote:
Probably didn't turn out because someone with a higher power was responding to your postings and was saying "What about the 10pounds you just complained about, and now your making a CAKE?!?!"
lau.gif

LOL!! PROBABLY!!

I was soooo disappointed in it
hmm.png
I'm sitting there thinking "Gosh, all these people are droning on and on about it...and to me..it sort of tastes like rubber"
sad.png

Kind of like getting a fake Twinkie... you KNOW its not a Twinkie but you really want it to be LOL!

I'll give it another try though..
hmm.png
fl.gif

^ definitely sounds like it was overcooked. Our microwave is 1500 watts so I took ours out at 2.30 minutes, but next time I'll only cook them for 2 - 2.15 minutes, just so they're a little bit gooey instead of completely done. Also, next time I'm going to try using butter instead of oil, just to see if I can tell a difference in taste.
smile.png

My family made the chocolate Cake in a Cup tonight and it tastes great! Added a tad more sugar and reduced the cooking time to 4 min. Had the vanilla ice cream ready to scoop onto the hot cake straight from the cup. Yum!!! We three are all smiles. See.........
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

OMG
ep.gif
droolin.gif

I am trying this one oh yeah.

Quote:
The recipe can be altered pretty easy to work for a diabetic

substitute

Splenda for the sugar
Carob powder for the cocoa
carob chips for the chocolate chips

that will knock the recipe macros down to near nothing except the egg milk and oil so no worse than many meals.
wink.png

Just FYI... I made this tonight with splenda instead of sugar, skim milk instead of whole, and a bantam egg instead of a large. While the texture was a bit rubbery, it was still fairly good.

What could have caused the texture though is what I am wondering?

Back
Top Bottom