The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

I am sure it was either shipping or humidity spike or some such and I will certainly be trying again... I am having some SLWs and some lav orps no matter how long it takes me!
big_smile.png
I will figure out this bator if it's the last thing I do!
Good for you................
highfive.gif
.It took me awhile to get my hatching consistent and learn my incubator...............
Once I did, I do not even have to touch the temp. now.....You can do it..............
yesss.gif

Quote:
What breeds do you have? Personally I like LF better. There is something about a huge fluffy chicken that I love. I think I would have a flock of LF Cochins if they were better layers. ;)

24 hr AUCTION:
starts now/ends @ 12.28am 8/1
Starting bid is $5.00, + $20.00 shipping

12+Americauna Eggs
These are not rumples-but most have tufts others don't. These birds are laying machines! I'm done with hatching for much for the year-I want to raise what I have now and then start firing it up after I weed out what I want for breeders and my extra roosters. These are fed all organic feeds + extras. They have a super sweet disposition, easy to handle not super flighty. They could be considered for a dual purpose. The roosters get pretty big with lots of beautiful color. All the kids just love the egg color-everyone wants some!

one of my many chicks that I've hatched.

just an example of my eggs...picture doesn't do these beauties justice!

I package very well-I've shipped many eggs this season and I've gotten back wonderful reports on how they arrived and how they hatched. On more than one occasion here at the house I've had 100% hatch rate. BUT I can't guarantee your hatching rate, that is why I ask for more shipping than most other people. I package the very best that I can. I use bubble wrap for each egg, and I nestle them in a nice nest of shredded paper. I will label the box as you wish-just let me know what you prefer.

I take paypal-I will send the eggs as soon as payment clears..I will send plenty of extras as the hens permit. Happy Bidding!!!!!!!!!!!!

duc.gif
he.gif
(Do I really need to say anything?)
I could try to read minds, but my brain's been a bit fuzzy lately... (maybe it's moulting, like the rest of the flock?)

Quote:
I refer you to our esteemed presidents byline....
I was going to comment, but my mind is broadcasting loud enough most should be able to hear my unspoken comments.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom