The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Got a link where we can get these?

They look awesome to me!

l
I use these beauties on my boxes.

I put this one otop of the box

I put one of these on top and one on all 4 sides

I love the pics too. What a great idea! Did you get them customized or just buy them at the store

Love the stickers minihorse! Going to have to find me some of those when my breeders finally decide to give me eggs.

Got a link where we can get these?

They look awesome to me!

l
EBAY! Search hatching egg stickers. There are many others that people have created but those are the ones I chose.

I also have recently started to write "LIVE EMBRYOS" on the top in black or red permanent markers since the PO said they would insure eggs marked a certain way.

I now have 4 of my sizzles that have been shown and they earned ribbons. Here are the 2 that showed today

Elvis got 1st place

Pricilla got 2nd place

love.gif
celebrate.gif

All the birds I took where well behaved. I'm very proud of them.

I now have 4 of my sizzles that have been shown and they earned ribbons. Here are the 2 that showed today

Elvis got 1st place

Pricilla got 2nd place

love.gif
celebrate.gif

All the birds I took where well behaved. I'm very proud of them.

woohoo!!!!! I so hope the three in there now hatch!

I have a short time Auction so they can get to you before the Holiday.

What: 28+ Guinea eggs.
Bidding starts: $12
Shipping: $16 PO box
Bidding ends : 2 pm CST Wednesday Aug 28
Pay Pal: [email protected]
Shipped : as soon as payment is made so please pay at end of Auction.
All shipping cautions apply.

My guineas lay either in nest boxes or various spots in the barn with the hens so all are fresh. I started collecting 6 days ago for someone who cant take them now. There are 4 different bloodlines in this flock. I have 5 older birds from my original flock that I got at the feed store several years ago, last year I hatched from co rancher, mr hienz, and another BYCer. I have mostly pearl free ranging right now. There are 3 lavender, a buff, white and one Royal purple also and several Pied. This years hatch has included several Lavs and whites, Pied and 3 that I have no idea, just that they are different and to young yet for me to tell what.
I will include all that are collected before I pack up so let me know if you have limited space. They do fine stacked, I've done it often. Let your broodies raise them, they are more likely to roost and lay with the chickens. I give LF girls 20 or so eggs each.

Just an update: I got my eggs from Pips & Peeps today! Excellent packaging. Picked up from the Post office this AM so only 2 days in transit. Exterior box perfect, interior packaging fully intact. All eggs in carton are free from damage!

I will place in the incubator tomorrow after letting them rest.

On a side note, thanks so much for the Black Am eggs as well it is nice to see the comparison of egg color. My Blue Ams are close in color to those eggs so I will have a comparison to target for future generations.

A+ sale/auction and here is to a great hatch !

Reed

Back
Top Bottom