The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

will bid 12

you will need 17 more posts (BYC requires this from newbies) before your bid can be honored... LOVE your name BTW
wink.png

Well I'm sorry that my money is not good enough because I choose not to participate in your forums. I recind my offer and will continue to buy my eggs privately from the breeders and not participate in these auctions.

Well I'm sorry that my money is not good enough because I choose not to participate in your forums. I recind my offer and will continue to buy my eggs privately from the breeders and not participate in these auctions.
It is easy enough to make 20 posts. Can be done in an hour.
roll.png

Those rules are in effect to protect not just the seller but the buyer as well.
For example:
Sally is new to the forums and she see's some purple spotted elephant ear Ameruacana. She has been searching for these for years. She bids and wins an Auction for 6+ eggs from Buster's auction he had listed. She thinks to herself "WOW! What a deal! I got these for 5.00!!"

Now, what Sally does not know is, Buster is a fraud. Buster claims eggs and ships them back out to people. Regular posters to the forums know this about Buster, and know him to be a fraud.

Example 2:
Sally is new to the forums and she see's some purple spotted elephant ear Ameruacana! She bids on an auction of them, and outbids everyone, to win them for 150.00.
Buster is excited his auction of eggs sold so fast and for so much. He can hardly contain his excitement as he PM's the winning bidder. Sadly, Sally is a fraud. She purposely out bid everyone to get back at Buster b/c he made a comment she did not like 5 years ago and she has been stewing ever since. Sally is actually Cruel Cady! Now Buster has to relist his eggs, or maybe he has to toss them b/c they are too old now to ship out.

These forums can be a great place to get eggs from. If you play by the rules. The rules are always set forth to protect both parties.

Back
Top Bottom