The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

hide.gif
caf.gif

24 hr AUCTION:
starts now/ends @ 12.28am 8/1
Starting bid is $5.00, + $20.00 shipping

12+Americauna Eggs
These are not rumples-but most have tufts others don't. These birds are laying machines! I'm done with hatching for much for the year-I want to raise what I have now and then start firing it up after I weed out what I want for breeders and my extra roosters. These are fed all organic feeds + extras. They have a super sweet disposition, easy to handle not super flighty. They could be considered for a dual purpose. The roosters get pretty big with lots of beautiful color. All the kids just love the egg color-everyone wants some!

one of my many chicks that I've hatched.

just an example of my eggs...picture doesn't do these beauties justice!

I package very well-I've shipped many eggs this season and I've gotten back wonderful reports on how they arrived and how they hatched. On more than one occasion here at the house I've had 100% hatch rate. BUT I can't guarantee your hatching rate, that is why I ask for more shipping than most other people. I package the very best that I can. I use bubble wrap for each egg, and I nestle them in a nice nest of shredded paper. I will label the box as you wish-just let me know what you prefer.

I take paypal-I will send the eggs as soon as payment clears..I will send plenty of extras as the hens permit. Happy Bidding!!!!!!!!!!!!
What variety(s) Ameraucanas do you have? are they purebred? pics of the adults? I've had a couple blues and blacks but sold them last fall, that were bred to the SOP, but I'd love to have some silvers, or maybe brown-red. you hardly ever see those colors I think. everyone's got bbs or wheaten/blue wheaten it seems. (and black and whites, can't forget them LOL)

What variety(s) Ameraucanas do you have? are they purebred? pics of the adults? I've had a couple blues and blacks but sold them last fall, that were bred to the SOP, but I'd love to have some silvers, or maybe brown-red. you hardly ever see those colors I think. everyone's got bbs or wheaten/blue wheaten it seems. (and black and whites, can't forget them LOL)

thumbsup.gif

he.gif

My
Salmon Faverolle eggs hatched had 16 eggs 13 have hatched. Beautiful yellow chickies.

the packing was great and they got here to California very quicky . Were lost in the po sevice for 2 days during very hot weather and holiday.
pictures soon. I am very pleased I too thought I couldn't hatch shipped eggs.. LOL
YAY!!!!! SUE CONGRATS

the little Salmon Favorallas I hatched from auction eggs. Hatched 13 from 14 eggs , one died shorty after hatching , and 2 that night. the rest are doing find.
They went swimming in there water dish right before pictures.
Are the little dark winged one male or can you tell?
Gotta love those fuzzy butts

Auction: 12 plus Standard Salmon Faverolles, ~Fancy Favie~ is having another auction on my Faverolle hatching eggs Starts today 7/31 and ends 8/1 at 6pm (EST) the bidding will start at $10.00 and shipping will be $15.00. Once again these are from my lines and have had some winning pullets from local shows and had one win best continental, I send fresh eggs and fertility has been excellent and have had Great reports on my shipped eggs Good Luck!!! and Happy Bidding... ~Fancy Favie~

12+ French Black Copper Marans!
Bid start at $8
Shipping/packaging $15
Starts now and ends at 8:30am July 27th PST
Will ship Monday/Tuesdays only

Feathered shanks and outter toe, copper around the neck, perfect green/purple sheen and beautiful body shape, so far heat tolerant.

These are a combo of reg and pullet eggs. Some just started laying about 3 weeks ago. They hatched in January and I can't believe they've started laying already! Egg color is beautiful and fertility has been tested and proven. If anyone is interested in trying them out? I hate to eat them, but no more hatching for me this year!

I wrap each egg in bubble wrap and nestle them snugly and securely. I haven't had an egg break yet!
Here is a pic of color next to some regular brown and a light brown egg.

I am not sure how to leave feedback on auction thread I just wanted to say I recieved BCM eggs from Chickengirl1304 today and they are a beautiful color and all arrived in great shape. Thanks

What variety(s) Ameraucanas do you have? are they purebred? pics of the adults? I've had a couple blues and blacks but sold them last fall, that were bred to the SOP, but I'd love to have some silvers, or maybe brown-red. you hardly ever see those colors I think. everyone's got bbs or wheaten/blue wheaten it seems. (and black and whites, can't forget those colors

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom