The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

I'm looking for seramas or other bantys to replace some of our chickens. A family of foxes moved in and ate 47 of our hens....

OMG! So sorry for you!
hit.gif
That really sucks! Them foxes...they kill the entire flock... i have a few friends who lost their entire flock (one who had 30+ chickens with roosters, almost all LF) to foxes :( I really hope you can get some nice new birds and don't loose any more to pesky foxes!
hugs.gif

crazy auction your choice of a mix of pure breeds including cream creasted legbar, first import isbars, cochins OR black copper marans, white marans, fly tie genetic havkle auction starts now and ends WED 24th at midnight starting bid is 39.95 shipping is 17.50 HIGHLY recommend special handling from post office

How many eggs total, and how many per breed? Midnight Central Time?

crazy auction your choice of a mix of pure breeds including cream creasted legbar, first import isbars, cochins  OR black copper marans, white marans, fly tie genetic havkle  auction starts now and ends WED 24th  at midnight starting bid is 39.95 shipping is 17.50 HIGHLY recommend special handling from post office 

I'm interested in this auction but how many eggs? And what color of Cochins? Also what time zone does it end?

Back
Top Bottom