The new (human) baby thread...

On July 4 my family and I stopped at a McDonald's on our way home from the beach. A woman stopped to talk to me about my baby, Ethan, when she came out of the bathroom. Turns out she had had a baby boy (her hubby was holding him) on the same day that Ethan was born, April 26. At my last dental cleaning, back in January, I found out that one of the hygienists was pregnant and was due around the same time I was. Turns out, she had her baby boy on April 26 too! That means I have found out about 2 other baby boys being born on the same day as my baby boy... and I found out about them in less than a month's time.

I have a question it may be Tmi, but im new at this mommy thing
wink.png
!! lol.. My little girl is 8 days old she only poops in the morning and then maybe a little one throughout the day is this normal she eats great she doesnt fuss at all, i just dont want her to get a belly ache..
barnie.gif
and i worry about everything now, if she sneezes i check on her..
big_smile.png

Quote:
sounds like a healthy baby to me. Before long she'll be a poopin machine pretty regularly
smile.png

Quote:
Is she breast feeding or formula feeding? Breastfed babies tend to poop more, especially when they're brand new, than formula fed babies. But, as long as she is pooping every day and isn't fussy I wouldn't worry about it.
smile.png

Quote:
sounds like a healthy baby to me. Before long she'll be a poopin machine pretty regularly
smile.png

ditto! if they arent fussy with a hard tummy they are fine.Every baby poo's differently too and there is no real "normal" as long as they go and are happy.

And in baby news over here, Eriella is scootching backward which can only mean one thing....before long she will start moving in the right direction and I am doomed LOL

how young is too young for toys?
my baby Arwyn is 2 weeks old today (was due to be born today, actually!) and is lying on a playmat, batting at the rattle that's tied to it and making happy noises when it jingles... yet everyone tells me newborns don't need toys.

he can have toys as far as I'm concerned, it's just getting annoying with being told he's too young to need them.

I'll get him some more when I can too.

Back
Top Bottom