The new neighbour

Rob Tof

Songster
5 Years
Jun 14, 2017
Conn
So my new neibor sent his wife over to inform me my chickens got loose. He also said to have her tell me I’m not allowed to have chickens in my town. She was the sweetest thing coming to my door to let me know my chickens got loose. I then informed her they are not loose there free range. She then asked how I got them back into my coop. I went the extra mile and asked her if she had about 10 mins and I’d show her. As we walked to my back door I grabbed my oats in a shake can. And called the girls home. She looked at me amazed like I was the chicken whisper or some thing. I laughed and said do you want to feed them. She was all so happy. With a smile on her face she said this is cool. She didn’t know that chickens could be friendly. I then informed her friendly is when you can do this and I reached down and picked up one of my girls. I handed her off and said feed her from your hand. Again the look like I’m the chicken whisper. After about 30. Mins her husband couldn’t stand it any more and came out to my fence. He asked what was taking so long. She said to him he has the sweetest birds I want some chickens too. At that I gave her 12 eggs and said if you like my chickens try there eggs there free ranged.

So my new neibor sent his wife over to inform me my chickens got loose. He also said to have her tell me I’m not allowed to have chickens in my town. She was the sweetest thing coming to my door to let me know my chickens got loose. I then informed her they are not loose there free range. She then asked how I got them back into my coop. I went the extra mile and asked her if she had about 10 mins and I’d show her. As we walked to my back door I grabbed my oats in a shake can. And called the girls home. She looked at me amazed like I was the chicken whisper or some thing. I laughed and said do you want to feed them. She was all so happy. With a smile on her face she said this is cool. She didn’t know that chickens could be friendly. I then informed her friendly is when you can do this and I reached down and picked up one of my girls. I handed her off and said feed her from your hand. Again the look like I’m the chicken whisper. After about 30. Mins her husband couldn’t stand it any more and came out to my fence. He asked what was taking so long. She said to him he has the sweetest birds I want some chickens too. At that I gave her 12 eggs and said if you like my chickens try there eggs there free ranged.
:goodpost: 700.gif

Amazing story! XD

Back
Top Bottom