The Next President of the United States

With a deep awareness of the responsibility conferred by your trust, I accept your nomination for the presidency of the United States. I do so with deep gratitude, and I think also I might interject on behalf of all of us, our thanks to the BYC Moderators and the members of this forum for the support they have shown.

More than anything else, I want my candidacy to unify our country; to renew the American spirit and sense of purpose in raising chickens. I want to carry our message of "a chicken in every yard" to every American, regardless of party affiliation, who is a member of this community of shared values.

The time is now, my fellow forum members, to recapture our destiny, to take it into our own hands. But, to do this will take many of us, working together. I ask you tonight to volunteer your help in this cause so we can carry our message throughout the land.

Yes, isn't now the time that we, the people, spread our joy of raising chickens throughout the world?

Let us pledge to each other and to all America on this October day, we intend to do just that.

That did it! I know who I'm voting for...
wink.png

Great Speech!

Quote:
Better him than the Abomination of Desolation...
wink.png

I sense a hand moving closer to the flush handle.

Note I was very careful with my spelling like that.... it comes from a scripture in the Bible... "Matthew 24:15
When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)"

I love how the Good Lord puts those special words at the end of that scripture, "whoso readeth, let him understand"... With your hand so close to the handle, apparently you understood and that's good!
lol.png

Great speech, Nifty!

Who are you choosing for V.P.?
big_smile.png

The most annoying new word coined this election season is "veepstakes." AGH, I don't know why, but it's annoying. Ha ha.

Back
Top Bottom