The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning Debby! I'm good, how is everything in your world this morning? Are you enjoying you're new bed?

The new bed is fine, thanks.

How are the cats? My Opie has discovered the pens on my desk and keeps running off with them. He's gotten really ornery the past couple weeks...wonder how spunky he'll be feeling around the 13th?

How are the cats? My Opie has discovered the pens on my desk and keeps running off with them. He's gotten really ornery the past couple weeks...wonder how spunky he'll be feeling around the 13th?
Another reason to think that the number 13 is an unlucky number.
old.gif

Scott

My cats got into the butter dish the other night which I left on the table... I normally put it in the cupboard...Lesson learned! They like chocolate milk too as my son left his cup unattended. Opie is going through an ornery stage. I'm thinking it's because he's hungry and he's trying to get my attention...weaves around my feet and then launches himself at my leg and nips
1f629.png
He eats very little dry food, which I have in 2 convenient spots for them. They get canned food morning and night. I hope getting fixed takes care of it for you and for me...mine have a ways to go yet.

Back
Top Bottom