The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Boy, that's no kidding, oldhen!! She was having such a good time and we were sweating it when Lily started to take that thing!
fl.gif

We are so blessed to have her in our family.

Last edited:
Okay, we're home and she was brilliant! Well, she wasn't crying anyway! She needed more help from Lily than she has in class, but that's okay. She did remember to put her hand to her mouth, and she was grinning and giggling, which I don't think the video picked up. A little dead time at the beginning, and a little at the end, but at one point when the music changes in the middle she remembered what she was supposed to do and the wiggle is delightful. I hope you enjoy this:

0.jpg
clap.gif
Thanks for sharing.

@Blooie that was adorable
love.gif
I started smiling just from the first when they were trying to get the girls lined up! Kendra looked like she was enjoying it, all the kids were so cute.

ETA: Blooie, thank you so much for sharing your beautiful family with all of us.
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Morning everyone!

DH & I have to go to town today for errands. The last weekend before Christmas should be good for some laughs, right? No? It's probably craziness but you have to do what you have to do.

Did anyone decorate their coop or run? We strung up some mini-lights on the outside of the run this year. Nothing fancy but it has been so cheery going out in the morning while it's still dark to do chores and seeing those pretty little lights. I've only seen one of the girls pay any attention to them. A Sussex named Dia seemed fascinated when she noticed them...she walked all up and down the length of them cocking her head from side to side, lol.

Phil, how are you feeling this morning?

Have a wonderful morning and Blooie, thanks once again for the recital vid!

Back
Top Bottom