The Old Folks Home

You breed them! :loveI only have 2 Aussies left, both from Cackle. One is very small and looks exactly like a black leghorn (Cackle had added them to the bloodline to increase egg laying) and she's never been a healthy bird, possibly because she was on the bottom of the pecking order and picked on so violently at times in the past year that I had to separate her, and only 3 yrs old but she has not laid for some time. Her sister Pepper is a beautiful lady and I love her but she's had a terminal case of PMS for weeks now! She's not full on broody but touch her, she puffs up and growls, one of the other girls gets too close, puffs up and growls, she will park in THE nestbox to lay her egg (forever) and if one of the other girls tries to get in to lay her egg, yep, she puffs up and growls, try to take one the eggs she's parked on? Full on hissy fit!!! :lau Yet after she's layed her egg she pops out of the box and off she goes. Anyway I totally plan on ordering more Aussies as soon as things settle down here, hopefully yet this year. Would love to get them from a breeder but as far as I can tell I am not within a 100+ miles of one. I have drooled over other beautiful breeds and go thru the catalogs like a kid staring into a candy case (I'll take one of those and one of those and one of those!) but my heart just loves puffy balls of feathers.
I'm like a kid in a candy store too. :( I have four breeds booked to get hatching eggs and my sister sends me a Facebook screenshot last night of a lady with lavender Orphington hatching eggs...who lives 10 minutes away from her.
I told my sister that she is evil.:lau Lavender Orphington's anyone?:th

Me too!

Rocking chair......check
Spectacles........check.
Cane.......check.
Tablet.......check.

Looks like I'm set.
(pssst....pain killers)

I think its momentary lapses when there isnt enough page space.... which is a computer term for a place to shuffle info. Oce the transision is complete that will most likely stop....
Ohhhh. Ok. :thumbsup (Do'in the shuffle) :wee

Me here office was too warm yesterday hit 80 so like 88 in the office
air conditioner going in today :bow loved the necklace you made Deb
with JD there

Rocking chair......check
Spectacles........check.
Cane.......check.
Tablet.......check.
Pain Killer......check
Looks like I'm set. :frow

Hi everyone! I keep getting kicked out and this error message!
Error 525 Ray ID: 36323dc9395722a6 • 2017-05-22 19:39:25 UTC
SSL handshake failed
You
Browser
Working
Los Angeles
Cloudflare
Working
I was having errors like that yesterday. I have not had any today.

I will boot my router and cable modem when I get home. Something may be cached that tags back to the old BYC

Back
Top Bottom