The Old Folks Home

idunno.gif
guess I am either missing a joke or it's funnier if you drink

Goooood morning old folks.

Got presumptive diagnosis of Lyme last night. Luckily I don't have Bell's Palsy like BF does. His hasn't improved and he's still not able to talk well or see out of his one eye. Hopefully he gets better soon.

Ron, how's your wife holding up after the surgery? I saw the initial update immediately following surgery, but it's been almost a week, now. How is she?

Scg I hope you and your BF improve soon bless your hearts!

I went to see a new Dr. yesterday and he said it is not RA causing me so much pain that it is Polymyalgia rheumatica.
He gave me 2 shots and some muscle relaxers to take 3 times a day and a medro pack.

Excited about receiving my NutriBullet Rx yesterday! Big shopping day Saturday to pick up all those good fruits,veggies, and nuts I haven't been able to put in my body due to the tooth loss from radiation.

Got presumptive diagnosis of Lyme last night. Luckily I don't have Bell's Palsy like BF does. His hasn't improved and he's still not able to talk well or see out of his one eye. Hopefully he gets better soon.

Ron, how's your wife holding up after the surgery? I saw the initial update immediately following surgery, but it's been almost a week, now. How is she?

She is still improving--but the band aid got wet and came off. She is going band aid free now.

She will have another blood test on the 21st and we will know then if the calcium levels are staying down.

Great to hear she continues to improve Ron! Most excellent news.
wee.gif

Thanks!
That is wonderful! I pray she will have normal calcium levels!
fl.gif
She is having trouble letting herself rest. She feels better than she has in years--so decided to go for a walk--for an hour and a half.

It is both good and bad to feel so good I guess.

Quote:
I have no problem with that term. I have a little silver pig that I use as a tie pin when a dress uniform is required. Pride Integrity Guts - That's how I see it.....

Oh, NO! It's the kind that can be cured with antibiotics, right? Keep us posted on your treatment, as well as his, and your progress in both recoveries. Bless you, you can't seem to catch a break. Hang in there......
hugs.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom