The Old Folks Home

Morning all. So sorry I only drop in momentarily, photo bomb and then run off. Its just been so crazy busy. I'm doing a few hiking challenges this year. One of them is to hike at least 365 miles in one year. Not too hard if you realize that is only a mile a day. All purposeful miles count as long as the are human propelled. My goal is to quadruple it. I am on track to do that but ran into a snag this weekend.
cast.jpg

Broke both the ulna and radius. :-( Six weeks between the splint I have now and the eventual cast. thankfully it wasn't an ankle. Gotta learn not to use my hands to stop a fall. worst part was the 7.5 hours at the ER. UGH
Here are a few nicer pictures from a few weekends ago
water2020.jpg

bridge2020.jpg

Tomorrow we fly off to Oklahoma to see DD graduate from basic training. So incredibly proud of her.
strong.jpg

Hope every is doing better than me LOL :)

Morning all. So sorry I only drop in momentarily, photo bomb and then run off. Its just been so crazy busy. I'm doing a few hiking challenges this year. One of them is to hike at least 365 miles in one year. Not too hard if you realize that is only a mile a day. All purposeful miles count as long as the are human propelled. My goal is to quadruple it. I am on track to do that but ran into a snag this weekend.
View attachment 2029364
Broke both the ulna and radius. :-( Six weeks between the splint I have now and the eventual cast. thankfully it wasn't an ankle. Gotta learn not to use my hands to stop a fall. worst part was the 7.5 hours at the ER. UGH
View attachment 2029365
View attachment 2029366
Tomorrow we fly off to Oklahoma to see DD graduate from basic training. So incredibly proud of her.
View attachment 2029367
Sorry to hear you broke your arm.:hugs

View attachment 2029364
View attachment 2029365
View attachment 2029366
View attachment 2029367
I am so sorry about the arm!

My Dad taught us to roll when we fall. It really does save on broken bones!

Back
Top Bottom