The Old Folks Home

OK old folks, I need some suggestions. I know this is piddly all things considered but the delis at the grocery stores are closed. I buy freshly cut meats, not prepacked preservative ladened meat. That removes my regular daily lunch selection.

One can only eat PB&J and tuna sandwiches so many times a week. What do you all eat for lunch??

OK old folks, I need some suggestions. I know this is piddly all things considered but the delis at the grocery stores are closed. I buy freshly cut meats, not prepacked preservative ladened meat. That removes my regular daily lunch selection.

One can only eat PB&J and tuna sandwiches so many times a week. What do you all eat for lunch??
Hubby eats leftovers for lunches or tv dinners. I eat soup, nuts, or sometimes nothing for lunch.

Eating a fried egg and cheese sandwich right now. The Princess makes a mean tuna salad, and leftovers are always another 'go to'.

Funny for the day...

importance chart.jpg

Back
Top Bottom