The Old Folks Home

He had to yell across the yard to call us '.......'.
Yet we all know who the '.....' is.
Glad you are sticking to your guns (metaphorically of course).

Very tired, maybe a bit shocky. I slept all day today. Hubby thought it was terrible.
Shock would be expected, glad you weren't seriously injured.
Hubby is right.

@CapricornFarm, I am so sorry to hear about your accident. Metal can be replaced, bodies cannot. Be alert to signs of whiplash. I had an elderly woman not look, before she changed lanes and came right into the side of my little Mitzubishi Precis. Really messed my neck up and probably partially responsible for the problems that I have today.

Please consider getting checked over by your doctor and do not sign off on anything. There are long term consequences to insignificant injuries down the line.

Be well. :hugs

I took the weekend off from forums. Rested. I'm finally starting to feel better from the this latest flare of whatever it was. Now I'm trying to get things caught up. Actually felt well enough this morning to get out and clean up the garden area a bit. Life is good!

Last edited:
@CapricornFarm, I am so sorry to hear about your accident. Metal can be replaced, bodies cannot. Be alert to signs of whiplash. I had an elderly woman not look, before she changed lanes and came right into the side of my little Mitzubishi Precis. Really messed my neck up and probably partially responsible for the problems that I have today.

Please consider getting checked over by your doctor and do not sign off on anything. There are long term consequences to insignificant injuries down the line.

Be well. :hugs

I took the weekend off from forums. Rested. I'm finally starting to feel better from the this latest flare of whatever it was. Now I'm trying to get things caught up. Actually felt well enough this morning to get out and clean up the garden area a bit. Life is good!
I did consider going in to get checked, but no more pain than normal. Turns out the guy that pulled in front of me may not have insurance. Crap!

Back
Top Bottom