The Old Folks Home

That she was run out of town is ... just wrong.

If you're about to die unless someone steps in and saves you, do you care if that person is LGBTQ? Or what their religion is? Or the color of their skin? NO!

If it doesn't matter then,
It does not matter! EVER!!
Exactly how I feel.. I was raised to judge a book by the pages not the cover :confused:

Loading tools and my new Gorilla wagon in the back of my truck. Still a few more things to put in there. Will pack loads of drinks and food. I plan to leave at first light, and once i get to Hiddenite, NC, mine all day long with lots of rest breaks. I was hoping hubby would go too, but i think he's pretty sore from chopping wood.

Cap you need to put the diamond mine in Arkansas on your bucket list.https://www.arkansasstateparks.com/parks/crater-diamonds-state-park

Folks have been finding some really nice diamonds there recently. It'd be a bit of a drive but I think it would be a blast to go there. They go through there on occasion and till the soil, bringing up fresh subsoil to search through. I think I read where the last one found was last summer, a yellow diamond multi caret and worth thousands of dollars. Guy found it laying ontop of the freshly tilled soil. If you find a diamond, you get to keep it and name it.

Back
Top Bottom