The Old Folks Home

Give them all the same name!

Then count

So, George 1,George 2, etc.

The one you are looking at is one... the next closest is 2.

:lau
I've been known to do the Star Trek Borg thing with look alike chickens. You know, 1 of 7, 2 of 7, 3 of 7, etc.

Works for me.

One of those rays of sunshine days. My rooster that I thought had fallen prey to a fox showed up today. He'd lost weight, his comb was beat up like he had been in brambles, gouged and raw in places but there he was, happy chattering when I picked him up and brought him inside for DH to see. Greased his comb up with antibiotics and took him back to the main coop where I left him happily chowing down on scratch grain. I have no idea where he was on his grand adventure but he definitely wasn't dinner for momma fox.

Gone missing for 4+ days.

@CapricornFarm, I'd rather have rocks and arrowheads too but God keeps giving me roosters instead. Should never have said out loud that I love roosters. He heard me and took me seriously!

Heading down to the stream after this next bout of rain. Getting things caught up here although we are out just about every morning dragging back wood. The pile is almost as high as the barn sliding door now which is 8 foot tall. The rest of the week is supposed to be very wet so we will probably be splitting wood.

How a chicken hugs you without hands when you've been gone a whole day...

Attachments

• 20220523_141708.jpg
    20220523_141708.jpg
    484 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom