The old story of my Chicken Berry.

AfiafiAfi

I regret spoiling my ducks 😑
Sep 1, 2021
Bangladesh,Nasirabad.
This is the story of my chicken berry.
I never really shared this story anywhere.I hope u enjoy.
Recently I bought a chicken.(along with Lilly and Era)Her name was Berry Ganders.As much as I assume,i never told u guys anything about her.They bought Berry and her mates from an old poultry farm.She was an aged hen with dirt-mited painful legs which used to usually bleed.They used to stay in a small wooden run together.(the three together).But usually they would roam in the back garden from early morning till late evening and finally return to their coop at their will.There were large boundaries in the big garden and it was almost impossible for the chicken to get over.incredibly on their 3rd or 4th day Berry went missing,it was the best time for panicking.For 3 days I didn’t spot her.Later one evening I heard clucks from the garage.I saw Berry there clucking and sitting over something that looked like a kitten.It was extremely awkward and I soon figured out that Berry was lean and smaller in her size.I separated the kitten from her,afraid that maybe the mother cat may harm her for taking her baby.I had to force feed her and make her drink and she seemed perfectly fine that night.In the second day I spotted Berry roaming in the garage frantically clucking for what I thought was the kitten.of course I didn’t pay heed.And next thing she stopped eating and drinking and spent the whole time clucking outside the garage and finally I couldn’t take it and when I thought to give her a chick or kitt…she died out of misery.
Lilly and Era are still here and we well miss her…I just want u all to know.
Chickens have feeling.

Last edited:
This is the story of my chicken berry.
I never really shared this story anywhere.I hope u enjoy.
Recently I bought a chicken.(along with Lilly and Era)Her name was Berry Ganders.As much as I assume,i never told u guys anything about her.They bought Berry and her mates from an old poultry farm.She was an aged hen with dirt-mited painful legs which used to usually bleed.They used to stay in a small wooden run together.(the three together).But usually they would roam in the back garden from early morning till late evening and finally return to their coop at their will.There were large boundaries in the big garden and it was almost impossible for the chicken to get over.incredibly on their 3rd or 4th day Berry went missing,it was the best time for panicking.For 3 days I didn’t spot her.Later one evening I heard clucks from the garage.I saw Berry there clucking and sitting over something that looked like a kitten.It was extremely awkward and I soon figured out that Berry was lean and smaller in her size.I separated the kitten from her,afraid that maybe the mother cat may harm her for taking her baby.I had to force feed her and make her drink and she seemed perfectly fine that night.In the second day I spotted Berry roaming in the garage frantically clucking for what I thought was the kitten.of course I didn’t pay heed.And next thing she stopped eating and drinking and spent the whole time clucking outside the garage and finally I couldn’t take it and when I thought to give her a chick or kitt…she died out of misery.
Lilly and Era are still here and we well miss her…I just want u all to know.
Chickens have feeling.
Sorry For your loss. Berry seems like a great chicken.

Back
Top Bottom