The Pancake Predator

Hello and welcome to BYC!
mail

We're so glad to have you here with us!
mail

Thank you for joining our wonderful community of fellow poultry enthusiasts!
mail

mail

Your little roo is adorable! :love

Judging by the amount of time he spends around his mirrors (he now has two mirrors) I think he would agree that he is very handsome. Sometimes he flaps his wings and then nearly falls over his own handsomeness. I can't get over how entertaining one chicken has been. Is this how the addiction starts?

Judging by the amount of time he spends around his mirrors (he now has two mirrors) I think he would agree that he is very handsome. Sometimes he flaps his wings and then nearly falls over his own handsomeness. I can't get over how entertaining one chicken has been. Is this how the addiction starts?
They sure are fun to keep!
Time for your intervention now, you are hooked!. :gig

:lau Yep

I LOVE your writing style! Your little guy is a cutie. And yes, this is how the addiction starts.. I have a pigeon with many of the same complaints that your guy does... Did you know that pigeons growl? And are little ninjas when they karate chop you with their wings? yeah... lol

A growling ninja pigeon sounds even better than a bachelor rooster, hopefully no overly-friendly pigeons show up in my yard or I will probably end up having to build an epic pigeon coop structure as well!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom