The Pita Pinta Asturiana

Pics
Debi, that is so cute! The two I have were super friendly like that as well today, and Ethel helps by teaching them [all] to eat from my hand. The PP chicks seemed naturally very unafraid. My two seem to have little black on their backs comparatively... TOP view:

Debi, that is so cute! The two I have were super friendly like that as well today, and Ethel helps by teaching them [all] to eat from my hand. The PP chicks seemed naturally very unafraid. My two seem to have little black on their backs comparatively... TOP view:

They are very cute!

Yes, they are very friendly and smart chicks.

Maybe the chick coloring is an indication of the adult coloring. I read one article that said that. I'll see if I can find a link to it.

@PetRock ...the video is great! They are the most wonderful chicks. Those snowy white ones are amazing looking.

@Flowers of Abba Good to see you here and on the HAL thread. How is that human baby doing?

@ronott1 ...I am not sure if I am on your list...I know I asked to be on Debi's. You can move me off of your PP list and put me on your Arkansas Blue list though. How are your NYD HAL babies coming along? I am able to tell the sex on mine pretty well...looks like the tide turned and pullets outnumber cockerels for this group

I am pretty sure that my PP is the one laying the pretty pink egg with white speckles. I need to post a pic of it.

Last edited:
@PetRock ...the video is great! They are the most wonderful chicks. Those snowy white ones are amazing looking.

@Flowers of Abba Good to see you here and on the HAL thread. How is that human baby doing?

@ronott1 ...I am not sure if I am on your list...I know I asked to be on Debi's. You can move me off of your PP list and put me on your Arkansas Blue list though. How are your NYD HAL babies coming along? I am able to tell the sex on mine pretty well...looks like the tide turned and pullets outnumber cockerels for this group

I am pretty sure that my PP is the one laying the pretty pink egg with white speckles. I need to post a pic of it.
Yes, PPs lay pink egg with speckles sometimes.

I have you on the Arkansas blue egg layers list. Will you want some of the OE eggs from that pen too?

Back
Top Bottom