The Pita Pinta Asturiana

Was that Greenfire farms? They have an awesome shipping box.
That would have been a great price. I sold a small trailer that I’ve not used in years to use for the bidding. I would have given the trailer to my friend but he insisted. So I was able to bid higher for them. I’m just glad it didn’t take more than I bid.

Was that Greenfire farms? They have an awesome shipping box.
That would have been a great price. I sold a small trailer that I’ve not used in years to use for the bidding. I would have given the trailer to my friend but he insisted. So I was able to bid higher for them. I’m just glad it didn’t take more than I bid.
The auction was greenfire farms on ebay.

It looks like they have a nice broken egg guarantee too

The auction was greenfire farms on ebay.

It looks like they have a nice broken egg guarantee too
Mine came intact so that was good. The box wasn’t labeled hold at post office. The instructions for that was inside the box. Of the 12 Three non starts 2 quitters. The foam is really tight around the eggs. So much so I thought I was going to break them getting out. Rather large eggs.

Mine came intact so that was good. The box wasn’t labeled hold at post office. The instructions for that was inside the box. Of the 12 Three non starts 2 quitters. The foam is really tight around the eggs. So much so I thought I was going to break them getting out. Rather large eggs.
Yes! They do lay nice large eggs

Back
Top Bottom